Friday 1 October 2010

Oh my... ASOS




Ok, so everybody adores ASOS for their extensive fashion ranges, offering designers and highstreet and their own brand all on one amazing website, but has any one paid any attention to their amazing magazine?
I think you sign up to it automatically when you make a purchase, I've been receicing mine now for a few months. One thing i find completely refreshing, is they're always supporting new, up and coming talent from some sort, givin gthem the chance of their first cover shoot. This month it was Sting's daughter Coco Sumner, noticed for her music I blame Coco, I haven't heard any of her stuff yet, but after ASOS love her, i think i might too!
      ASOS website has a page for Life, and i previously thought it was for homeware. Silly of me. It's a link to their other side, their blogs, their community and thier ever increasing influence in the industry. It's here where the magazine was first created, released on paper months later. It hold some impresive advertising campaigns, Pepe Jeans, Lacoste, Aldo and so forth. Of course, however, this is because this website supplies it all.
    If you've never been on there i advise you to have a look about, it's incredible, there is nothing you cannot find. Visit http://www.asos.com/Women/Magazine/Womens-Magazine-Asos/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=6200 to look at the online magazine now. Enjoy the pictures, all courtesy of Asos.com.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Coco's music is really good! not really surprising as her dad's sting. I expect she'll be at Glasto next year B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a name of her song? I'll youtube it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame coco- Quicker
    I blame coco- ceasar. they're the best :)

    ReplyDelete